20151013

Lunch with Veronica

Finally found a day to catch up with Veronica after trying to make plans for ages! Actually, it seems like all my catch-ups go like this. Maybe it's my problem, haha. But anyway. You've probably never heard of her before, and that's because I've never mentioned her. She was a work colleague when I was a Year-out Architectural Assistant. To be precise, she was the secretary of our team, and although we weren't really close, I suppose out of all the men in the company it was easier to bond with one of the only younger women hahaha.

We had a quick lunch in Kornhill Plaza and then she had to rush back to work, but it was a nice chat all the same. We're both going completely different directions in our lives than we were just a few months back. I'm heading down a new career path and she's taking classes every night on professional make-up. It's funny where life takes us. :)







FIND ME ELSEWHERE:
facebook / bloglovin' / twitter / tumblr / instagram / lookbook / youtube

No comments: