20151010

Freespace Happening October 2015

You know, I think I've actually been to every single Freespace Happening since its first one in August (click here for my post on it!). It's monthly, but I didn't post about September's instalment on this blog because I actually went with my DSLR and took ~*professional*~ photos for my Photojournalism class! I posted the pictures on my portfolio Wordpress, so click here to check them out if you're interested. You know, for someone who is using a DSLR for the first time in her life - and not on the automatic mode, you smart alec - I think I'm pretty damn good. ;)

Like the previous times, this month's Freespace Happening was in West Kowloon Cultural District. Since I hadn't picnicked there yet, Jason and I decided to do just that this time. Um, big mistake. I dressed like it was Autumn and the weather that day decided to turn out damp, dreary and worst of all, cold. But whatever works for nice photos, amirite?







FIND ME ELSEWHERE:
facebook / bloglovin' / twitter / tumblr / instagram / lookbook / youtube

No comments: