20151017

House of Vans: Off The Wall 2015

I'd decided to go to the House of Vans Asia Tour: Off The Wall 2015 in Hong Kong this year long before it actually arrived. I wasn't sure whether it was their first time here, but it was free so I thought: why not? Plus, it was conveniently located at Central Pier No. 4 and it was close to home as a Hong Kong Islander (cheaper transport costs, y'know). On the night before the actual event, both Jacklyn and Zoe told me they were interested when I asked, so we checked it out!

Um, it turned out a lot smaller than we expected, the floor was hella sticky from all the spilled beer, and maybe we were just unlucky but when we went a really noisy band was playing and basically broke our eardrums. But the food was good, lol.

And about the last photo: it was taken a few days ago when I met up with two of my SIS girls at HKU! Since y'know, I study there and they work there. Convenience and cheap university food is all we need.







FIND ME ELSEWHERE:
facebook / bloglovin' / twitter / tumblr / instagram / lookbook / youtube

No comments: