20151030

HKU Master of Journalism

You've already seen my previous posts on my new career direction. I went to the newly located Grassroots Pantry with Honey, who's actually my classmate from my Master of Journalism course at the University of Hong Kong. The first two months have been great so far! It's hardcore in a way that's different from Architecture, but I like it a lot. The most challenging course for me is definitely Video Production because I'm already a noob with cameras, so video cameras, oh man, I can't even begin to explain! But I'm coping fine and I really, really enjoy what I'm studying!

Here are some random pictures taken in September and October that are related to my course or the people in my course. The first is Honey's birthday, followed by a random lunch at a local Chinese cha chan teng, lunch at Locofama with Honey, a photo from a Video Production class that my classmate captured and a really fun BBQ gathering at my friend Irene's place.



























FIND ME ELSEWHERE:
facebook / bloglovin' / twitter / tumblr / instagram / lookbook / youtube

No comments: