20160417

Café Hillywood

Guys, I need help: I can read your comments, but I can't reply to them! How do I add one on Blogger? That being said, lets continue.

Before my belated birthday celebration with Jason at night, we spent the first part of our afternoon in Café Hillywood, a newly opened café and event location in Jordan. I knew about it a long time ago, as with all the other places I find, but as usual, I didn't have time to visit until 2-3 weeks into its soft opening. Still quick, but not quick enough. I want to be the first five people on social media to visit a café!

Café Hillywood is opened by the same staff behind Hillywood, its restaurant and bar counterpart in the neighbouring Tsim Sha Tsui. The new café is super spacious as it also holds regular music events and is super chic, with marble tables for the Instagram whores. Can't comment on the food though. Jason and I couldn't eat much since we were going to a buffet later on, so I just had a peppermint tea and he had a tuna sandwich.

Oh, and the last picture was when we passed by another café, Let's Jam, after we left. That photogenic spot was calling for a photo.



















FIND ME ELSEWHERE:

No comments: