20160425

Five out of Five!

If you've been following me for a while, you'd know that I love Outback Steakhouse... long before I even considered becoming a VIP member almost two years ago. Looking back now, I really gotta thank Julian for introducing the place to me in 2013! I've gone there more than numerous times since knowing about it (and it didn't help that one of the branches was located at Kornhill... sadly it closed recently) and even became friendly with the staff. Anyway, my two-year VIP membership is about to expire, and I've only just realised... I missed using all the offers that came with it except the 15% discount each time, LOL.

Every April comes with a free Bloomin' Onions appetiser (not pictured) available for redemption, so before the month ended, I invited my SIS girls to dinner at my favourite restaurant. And finally - five out of five of the us got together! When we met up for Butcher & Baker Café last month, Vikki didn't come, and Jacklyn didn't slow up when Janet came back to Hong Kong. It was so nice to laugh about our lame high school times again.





FIND ME ELSEWHERE:
facebook / bloglovin' / twitter / tumblr / instagram / lookbook / youtube

No comments: