20160419

My 23rd Birthday: Dinner Buffet at Café Too, Island Shangri-la

After an afternoon at Café Hillywood, Jason and I went shopping in Cotton On (I spent $400 in just half an hour - oops!) then suddenly it was time for my birthday dinner buffet at Café Too at the Island Shangri-la. The decision to celebrate with a buffet, as we did last year for my 22nd birthday, was super last minute. Yep, Jason booked the dinner less than 24 hours before we actually went, haha. I didn't really have a preference for my birthday celebration and honestly I would've been fine with a simple dinner - but hey, since he suggested a buffet, why the hell not?

This was actually my third time having Island Shangri-la's buffet, surprisingly! Though it was my first time trying their dinner offers. My first experience there was for its Christmas Eve lunch buffet in 2013, which was bombass. The second was to celebrate surviving my Architecture degree half a year later, again for their lunch buffet. I honestly think Café Too has the biggest range of choices. They did not disappoint this time too. Much, much better than The Excelsior's buffet (which was probably the worst I've had)!













FIND ME ELSEWHERE:
facebook / bloglovin' / twitter / tumblr / instagram / lookbook / youtube

No comments: