20160424

Healthy Chicken Opens in Quarry Bay!

Dear Healthy Chicken, please sponsor me. Yours sincerely, your biggest fan.

That's all I really gotta say about my favourite eatery (okay, maybe tied with Outback, which you all know is my ride-or-die restaurant). I've introduced many of my friends to Healthy Chicken and eaten there myself multiple times, but it wasn't always convenient because it's all the way in Central. Well, guess what? They just opened a new branch in Quarry Bay, conveniently close to my home!

The new store looks nicer and is bigger with actual tables (instead of just five seats to a bar table crammed at the side of the Central store). It means I can eat there any time now. This time, I brought my Dad to buy takeaway with me. I'd always wanted to bring him to try their meals because they're big enough for a huge eater like my Dad (and me) and they're not too expensive... sadly they increased the price and the portion of chicken breast they gave me seemed smaller. Sigh.









FIND ME ELSEWHERE:
facebook / bloglovin' / twitter / tumblr / instagram / lookbook / youtube

No comments: