20160429

Flori Flower & Korean Café

I'm probably the worst person in terms of taking care of one's own body. My iPhone died again (and this time, it didn't even fall into the MTR gap) all by itself, so I had to go back to Apple in Causeway Bay twice in two days to get it fixed. Luckily, it was free of charge, and since I'd bought Apple Care, I just got a new one. Again. That's three new iPhone 6's in the space of slightly more than one year.

After "repairing" my phone on the second day back to Apple, I knew I was already super sick. I hadn't been feeling well for a while and I even had a small bout of fever the night before. But I kept my mouth shut so my parents wouldn't suspect anything because I wanted to go to a nearby café called Flori Flower & Korean Café.

Sickness aside, I was pleasantly surprised by the little gem. It's already been circulated quite a bit on social media, nothing new, but I didn't expect it to actually be opened by a Korean family. They serve traditional Korean snacks with a modern twist and hold flower-cake workshops regularly.

Oh, and after visiting... I fell super sick with the worst case of flu since primary school or something. I was bedridden with a fever, a sore throat, no voice, and plenty of phlegm and snot for more than a week.

















FIND ME ELSEWHERE:
facebook / bloglovin' / twitter / tumblr / instagram / lookbook / youtube

No comments: