20160408

Le Pain Quotidien Hong Kong

You've probably heard of Le Pain Quotidien. It's everywhere in Europe and is basically a staple brunch place for Londoners. Well finally, the Belgium café has made its way to Hong Kong! I think it's only been in operation for less than a month, but since its doors opened, I'd been dying to go there. I actually went once, but the line was quite long and my Dad didn't want to wait. And I did have my reservations about it, because just about every single review I read (and I've read a lot - trust me, Hong Kong people are huge foodies) complained about the bad service.

Clar had a day off on Tuesday though so I jumped at the chance to make a lunch date with her. To my relief, there were plenty of seats and we could even choose. Well, we did go on a weekday at 3PM, haha. The food was bomb (though quite expensive, but I do think it's worth a try), and the service was anything but bad. The waiters were super nice too (and good looking, may I add) and kept chatting to us! ...though that was probably because Clar is so pretty, haha.

I also tagged onto Clar's order from iHerb and finally got my first Huy Fong Sriracha! I'm so excited to try it.

















FIND ME ELSEWHERE:
facebook / bloglovin' / twitter / tumblr / instagram / lookbook / youtube

No comments: