20160422

Lifetastic

A while ago, a café called Lifetastic opened on the Western side of Hong Kong, just outside one of the exits of HKU MTR Station. It's now super hyped up on social media and basically everyone knows about it because of its Signature-Tastic cake, which is basically Sydney's famous strawberry watermelon rose cake. It's the first of its kind to make way to Hong Kong.

I found out about Lifetastic way before it was noticed by all the annoying food bloggers, just like I did with Knead. The only difference was I got the chance to go to Knead before everyone knew about. But by the time I managed find time for Lifetastic, it was already old news. The first time I went, a month ago, was during lunch time on a Friday with Dad. I wanted a picture with its pretty wall, but the café was at its peak period in terms of social media hype, and it was full to the brim even on a weekday so I never got nice pictures. We didn't try their signature cake and instead had a pasta and a salad instead - both were so-so.

I really still wanted that damn picture with the wall, so more than a month later I went back... at 11:30AM on a Thursday, desperately hoping that it was emptier by now. I was right! This time, Dad and I only got drinks since the food really was nothing special and it wasn't cheap too. We quickly took a few pictures, drank up, then left. Efficient.













FIND ME ELSEWHERE:
facebook / bloglovin' / twitter / tumblr / instagram / lookbook / youtube

No comments: