20141226

Christmas 2015 with Jason

For how frequently we meet up and for what a selfie queen I am, I really don't take that many pictures when I go out with Jason. This entry is supposed to be a collection of photos taken on my dates with Jason in November and December 2014, but apart from the few Christmas Day photos, there are only two extra ones, haha!

Instead of meeting up with Jason on Christmas Eve and spending time with my family on Christmas Day as most people do, I swapped the two days around. As with all special occasions, we didn't plan for anything special to do on the day - we just felt that it was obligatory to at least spend one Christmas-related day together. Much like our birthday and Valentine's Day celebrations, haha. Again, we booked our meal place super late - after long deliberation because a) we wanted something warm to eat and b) it was fully booked everywhere else, we settled on Gyujin for hotpot / shabushabu again. Afterwards, we went to watch Paddington Bear because it seemed like the most Christmassy movie on show and because I prefer cartoons to live actors, but the movie was very below average. Blah.

Oh! But the highlight of the day was definitely visiting the Pokemon X/Y exhibition at The One! I'd wanted to go there since forever but never had the time because Tsim Sha Tsui is not somewhere I frequent and because well, I work a 9-6 job, as you know. It was crowded and super difficult to take nice pictures without random strangers in the background on a public holiday, but what could I do? I just had to visit my favourite "anime" characters before the exhibition ended!















FIND ME ELSEWHERE:
facebook / bloglovin' / twitter / tumblr / instagram / lookbook / youtube

No comments: