20141203

HKU Architecture Graduation 2014: Photos with Aedas Graduates

Graduation Series:
Part 1  |  Part 2  |  Part 3  |  Part 4  |  Part 5

TGIF! Spent my lunch time on Friday taking graduation photographs with the other graduates who are working in my firm. Well, some of them anyway... I guess it's the gang I usually hang out with because we happen to all work on the 30th floor. The weather was nice and the sun was out... though the photo session was super rushed because we had to eat first (we just bought takeaway from the supermarket next door and shoved down our food in the park) before we could even slip on our gowns. The pictures came out quite cute though! Have a look (at the non-embarrassing ones I've filtered for this blog, haha)!















FIND ME ELSEWHERE:
facebook / bloglovin' / twitter / tumblr / instagram / lookbook / youtube

No comments: