20141222

Studio Reunion at Barbecue

The long-awaited studio group dinner had been talked about for ages by my tutor but we never got around to it even after a whole year - and finally, half a year after graduation, we had a reunion at Barbecue in Tai Hang. Our tutor also invited his current students but only a small number of them came, but I'd say that the dinner was mainly catered to our year group anyway. It was so nice to catch up with a few ex-classmates who I hadn't seen in a while since we all work in different places now! I actually really liked my studio group, I felt like we helped each other rather than compete with each other, which was nice. All of us had chill personalities as well - unlike some individuals in other groups, so our year went by with minimum pressure (minimum pressure for an Architecture degree, ha ha, which is still very much pressurised...).











FIND ME ELSEWHERE:
facebook / bloglovin' / twitter / tumblr / instagram / lookbook / youtube

No comments: