20141229

Belated Christmas Cooking Feast at Llywelyn's

With eight people in our group of friends, making plans is always difficult. We'd been planning a home-cooked Christmas feast since our successful BBQ party. Of course, this feast never happened... until after Christmas. Well, better late than never, right?

We cooked up a huge feast and it must be noted that Llywelyn bought a 360g giant gingerbread man cookie that I single-handedly consumed because I was on a binge. It was actually a pre-baked kit where he decorated it in a very sexual way with icing - and I ate the whole thing all by myself because everyone else was full and I was the only one who liked the taste...





































































FIND ME ELSEWHERE:
facebook / bloglovin' / twitter / tumblr / instagram / lookbook / youtube

No comments: