20141227

Meet Up with Erica... Once Again!

Erica came back to Hong Kong again for her Christmas holidays, so we decided to meet up on Boxing Day for brunch! And what better place for brunch than my favourite Brunch Club & Supper? (Well obviously there are "better" places, better meaning more expensive, but I do think Brunch Club & Supper is the best value-for-money)

The last time we saw each other was for her 21st birthday dinner in April... and that was before our university finals, before we graduated. It's been more than half a year since then, so we had a lot to catch up on. She told me all about her current job in London and my God, the employee benefits over in the UK are so much better than in Hong Kong. Free breakfasts, free lunches, free shuttle buses to work, you get to work from home, you get to leave work at 4PM, you get your birthdays off... I nearly cried with envy. And the company I'm working for already has bombass benefits compared to most in Hong Kong! Not that I'm not grateful for my job or anything, but man, I was really shocked that this was the norm overseas! I guess people in Hong Kong really are workaholics.











FIND ME ELSEWHERE:
facebook / bloglovin' / twitter / tumblr / instagram / lookbook / youtube

No comments: